For the first semester of SY 2012-2013, my students in Technology and the Law are given the task of discussing the legal implications of (1) the Data Protection Bill, (2) Fan Art, and (3) File Downloads. These are their opinions on the subject matters:
(1) Data Protection Bill (21 July 2012); (2) Fan Art (1 September 2012); (3) File Downloads (17 September 2012)
No verifiable post(s): Pante (3), Torres (2,3)
Note: Four days after the deadline of task #1, the consolidated bill (Senate Bill No. 2965 and House Bill No. 4115) was passed as Republic Act 10173.
Batch 13’s contents are mirrored in AUSL Tech & Law blog.
Note: External articles are properties of their respective authors. No endorsement on accuracy or correctness of said articles is being made here. No guarantee that external links will remain active.
When I was in law school (SYs 2002-2006), I found it more efficient to prepare the case digests using a computer. It was only at the time when my case digests appear sufficient in their electronic form, did I start to write the case digests by hand, as required in most early law school subjects. Compilations of some of the said soft copies are provided below.
- Taxation Law I (SY 2003-2004, Prof. Diogenes Villarubia) (PDF, 388.7 KB)
- Negotiable Instruments Law (SY 2003-2004, Prof. Minda Gapuz) (PDF, 267.9 KB)
- Intellectual Property Law (SY 2004-2005, Prof. Arnaldo Espinas) (PDF, 148.7 KB)
- Telecommunications Law (SY 2004-2005, Prof. Alejandro Gozon) (PDF, 118.6 KB)