- Update: Electronic Evidence for Criminal Cases (People v. Enojas)
- Study guide – IPL
- Students’ Take: MCPIF (SB 53), Data Privacy Act (RA 10173)
- List of changes in the Philippine Insurance Code (PD612 viz RA 10607)
- Electronic Evidence for Criminal Cases
- Students’ Take: Contacts viz RA 10173, Competing advertising in sponsored events, and Direction of Copyright Reform
- Students’ Take: RA 10173 viz a National ID system, and Malacanang’s FAQ on the effects of RA 10372
- HB3841 and SB2842 #RepublicAct10372
- Article 133 Revised Penal Code #DAMASO
- 2013 Tubbataha mishap
- abuse of right administrative law civil law commercial law Congress constitutional law constitutional law 1 constitutional law 2 copyright corporation law creative commons cyberbullying Data privacy act data protection digests disclaimer electronic evidence environment ethics evidence free expression graphic design haystacks Insurance Code insurance law intellectual property law labor law LawPhil libel MCPIF narratives negotiable instruments law non-combination official gazette parliamentary immunity plagiarism political law privacy property publication public domain RA 8293 RA 8792 RA 10173 RA 10175 RA 10372 religion remix revised penal code right to information sales sea lanes search and seizure Syria taxation law taxation law 1 taxation law 2 tech&law telecommunications law trademark transportation law tubbataha welcome
Berne Guerrero is a lawyer and a law professor in the Philippines. [ More ]
This is a personal account and may not reflect the position of the author's affiliation(s).
Contents herein are for information only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. For any doubts, or for advice on specific matters, consult your lawyer.
Copyright 2012-Present. Michael Vernon Guerrero Mendiola. Some rights reserved.
Unless otherwise provided, the articles and documents provided herein are shared under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Philippine license.
In case your government removed the allowance, like in the Philippines, permission is granted for the importation of these articles in your jurisdiction inasmuch as I, as a licensor, has granted you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual license under the above Creative Commons license.
The Non-Commercial allowance under the license for the works herein extends to the use of non-commercial organizations, and not merely for personal use.
- RT @govph: The Mega Manila transport infra roadmap, including ongoing and planned road and rail projects: neda.gov.ph/?page_id=2875 http://t.c… 5 years ago
- RT @PrivacyDigest: Spies can access my metadata, so why can't I? My 15-month legal battle with Telstra ow.ly/CAPQO 5 years ago