- Update: Electronic Evidence for Criminal Cases (People v. Enojas)
- Study guide – IPL
- Students’ Take: MCPIF (SB 53), Data Privacy Act (RA 10173)
- List of changes in the Philippine Insurance Code (PD612 viz RA 10607)
- Electronic Evidence for Criminal Cases
- Students’ Take: Contacts viz RA 10173, Competing advertising in sponsored events, and Direction of Copyright Reform
- Students’ Take: RA 10173 viz a National ID system, and Malacanang’s FAQ on the effects of RA 10372
- HB3841 and SB2842 #RepublicAct10372
- Article 133 Revised Penal Code #DAMASO
- 2013 Tubbataha mishap
- abuse of right administrative law civil law commercial law Congress constitutional law constitutional law 1 constitutional law 2 copyright corporation law creative commons cyberbullying Data privacy act data protection digests disclaimer electronic evidence environment ethics evidence free expression graphic design haystacks Insurance Code insurance law intellectual property law labor law LawPhil libel MCPIF narratives negotiable instruments law non-combination official gazette parliamentary immunity plagiarism political law privacy property publication public domain RA 8293 RA 8792 RA 10173 RA 10175 RA 10372 religion remix revised penal code right to information sales sea lanes search and seizure Syria taxation law taxation law 1 taxation law 2 tech&law telecommunications law trademark transportation law tubbataha welcome
Monthly Archives: May 2014
For summer of SY 2013-2014, my students in Technology and the Law are given the task of discussing (1) for Monday-Wednesday class: (a) Can the proposed MCPIF be improved? [07-May-2014] and (2) for Tuesday-Thursday class: (a) Gray areas in the application of the Data Privacy Act [08-May-2014]. These are their opinions on the subject matters:
No submissions: [MW] Arroyo (1), Carreon (1); Withdrawn: [MW] Luego
Who do you think is persuasive? on point?
Note: External articles are properties of their respective authors. No endorsement on accuracy or correctness of said articles is being made here. No guarantee that external links will remain active.